Sunday, March 25, 2007

Chennai tripping...

Had been to Madras last weekend (extended by the Ugadi holiday). Read an IEEE paper on the way to and fro (woe the life of a PG student).
Those 3 days were heavenly though...Kanna picked me up in his car. Met his amma and paati after a long long time. So much has happened since I last met them.
Early Saturday morning we went to Besant Nagar beach...and I realized again how much I love the sea.
My first view of the Bay of Bengal. Lots of coffee(the best I have ever had...so much for coffee board). Quite a bit of food as Prasanna's family joined in the crusade to increase my weight.
A performance by Kanna's Sir ...heavenly.
2 by prasanna himself...excellent but marred by extrinsic events both.
Photos of the sea:
The first 2 I converted from color to grayscale for what I felt was "effect".



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

gurujee
awesome PICs of the beach

i have also been a HUGE fan of the SEA since i was small
i had an aunt who used 2 live by the sea@ breach candy and I would often go 2 her place 2 stay on weekends..and spend time wid the SEA...its just so relaxing!!!!

i still sneak away 2 WORLI Sea face sometimes 4m ma office 2 enjoii the sea view!!!!

za man