Sunday, August 27, 2006

Comfortably Dumb...

BRAIN CELLS ATROPHY!!!
I am living proof of that. It is not the anaesthesia anymore. Its been about 4 months since I used MATLAB with any real aim. In the meanwhile there have been exams,vivas,interviews,farewells, decisions...the one thing lacking is any intellectual activity for about 2 and a half months since IISc interviews.
I had an assignment to do...an image processing assignment in MATLAB.
I found I had forgotten the basics of MATLAB programming. Even things I could have done fairly easily 6 months ago as I prepared for the GATE I find I cannot anymore.

Simple mathematics takes a while to go in...vector spaces seem unbelievably tough. At the same time,in the same class are people who are also learning it for the first time ... they can deal with these things much more easily.
It is a scary thought that at the age of 23 I am getting OLD .
Need some brain exercise.
Off I go after this rant...
I HAVE BECOME COMFORTABLY DUMB.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

kaay pan kaay nissim...???
i know, MATLAB will be @ ur fingerprints...

Nissim said...

who is this?

Anonymous said...

give up! :))

Ankur/Dog

Anonymous said...

Jus like change of weather and place affected my throat,it might be affecting ur brain!

a said...

heheheh
cooooool title !

Anonymous said...

23 years OLD!!
Ajit